Brabus 800 Widestar takes the Mercedes G65 AMG to an all new level. Power on the new V12 in increased from 612hp to 800hp, enabling the big SUV reach 0-100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds and move on to an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). Without the limiter the high-performance off-roader would be capable of reaching a speed of 270 km/h (168 mph).
The optional BRABUS WIDESTAR wide-body version comes complete with 23-inch BRABUS forged wheels available in various versions.
The wide-body kit fetures powerfully sculpted fender flares, BRABUS front spoiler attaches to the production fascia and features integrated LED daytime running lights on the left- and right-hand side. The BRABUS logos integrated into both sides of the aerodynamics component are activated by pulling on a door handle or by operating the keyless-entry remote.
There is also a new front grille with integrated BRABUS logo and an additional panel below the radiator grille. The BRABUS front-end components are also available for all G 65 AMG models without WIDESTAR conversion. The same applies to the BRABUS rear fascia and the BRABUS roof spoiler.
The interior of the G65 AMG can be custom-tailored to the owner’s personal preferences and only limitation is the imagination.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron