Brabus 800 Widestar takes the Mercedes G65 AMG to an all new level. Power on the new V12 in increased from 612hp to 800hp, enabling the big SUV reach 0-100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds and move on to an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). Without the limiter the high-performance off-roader would be capable of reaching a speed of 270 km/h (168 mph).
The optional BRABUS WIDESTAR wide-body version comes complete with 23-inch BRABUS forged wheels available in various versions.
The wide-body kit fetures powerfully sculpted fender flares, BRABUS front spoiler attaches to the production fascia and features integrated LED daytime running lights on the left- and right-hand side. The BRABUS logos integrated into both sides of the aerodynamics component are activated by pulling on a door handle or by operating the keyless-entry remote.
There is also a new front grille with integrated BRABUS logo and an additional panel below the radiator grille. The BRABUS front-end components are also available for all G 65 AMG models without WIDESTAR conversion. The same applies to the BRABUS rear fascia and the BRABUS roof spoiler.
The interior of the G65 AMG can be custom-tailored to the owner’s personal preferences and only limitation is the imagination.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames