Brabus 800 Widestar takes the Mercedes G65 AMG to an all new level. Power on the new V12 in increased from 612hp to 800hp, enabling the big SUV reach 0-100 km/h in just 4.2 seconds and move on to an electronically limited top speed of 250 km/h (155 mph). Without the limiter the high-performance off-roader would be capable of reaching a speed of 270 km/h (168 mph).
The optional BRABUS WIDESTAR wide-body version comes complete with 23-inch BRABUS forged wheels available in various versions.
The wide-body kit fetures powerfully sculpted fender flares, BRABUS front spoiler attaches to the production fascia and features integrated LED daytime running lights on the left- and right-hand side. The BRABUS logos integrated into both sides of the aerodynamics component are activated by pulling on a door handle or by operating the keyless-entry remote.
There is also a new front grille with integrated BRABUS logo and an additional panel below the radiator grille. The BRABUS front-end components are also available for all G 65 AMG models without WIDESTAR conversion. The same applies to the BRABUS rear fascia and the BRABUS roof spoiler.
The interior of the G65 AMG can be custom-tailored to the owner’s personal preferences and only limitation is the imagination.
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster
- Bespoke Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive GB Edition revealed for UK