We have been bringing you spy shots of the X5 M prototypes since last summer, over time the cars lose more and more disguise and now seem to be almost production ready.
This time we can take a better look a the quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front. X5 M will have over 500 hp and the question still remains where will the power come from.
Most likely from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharger V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Cayenne Turbo and ML63 AMG. The question is though, how big is the market for such cars today when the car sales are dropping globally and high-end vehicles are harder to sell than few years ago.
We expect BMW to unveil X5 M already at the Geneva Motor Show this March.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil