We have been bringing you spy shots of the X5 M prototypes since last summer, over time the cars lose more and more disguise and now seem to be almost production ready.
This time we can take a better look a the quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front. X5 M will have over 500 hp and the question still remains where will the power come from.
Most likely from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharger V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Cayenne Turbo and ML63 AMG. The question is though, how big is the market for such cars today when the car sales are dropping globally and high-end vehicles are harder to sell than few years ago.
We expect BMW to unveil X5 M already at the Geneva Motor Show this March.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)