We have been bringing you spy shots of the X5 M prototypes since last summer, over time the cars lose more and more disguise and now seem to be almost production ready.
This time we can take a better look a the quad exhaust tips, lightly covered side vents and larger air-intakes up front. X5 M will have over 500 hp and the question still remains where will the power come from.
Most likely from a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharger V8 engine, but some rumors suggest the 5.0-liter V10 engine. Soon after the launch X6 M version would follow with the same engine.
Both X5 M and X6 M should have no problem competing with Cayenne Turbo and ML63 AMG. The question is though, how big is the market for such cars today when the car sales are dropping globally and high-end vehicles are harder to sell than few years ago.
We expect BMW to unveil X5 M already at the Geneva Motor Show this March.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar