The study presented at the Los Angeles Auto Show has been brought out in parallel to the ongoing development process for getting the all-electric I3 model from the BMW i brand ready for series production, and demonstrates the potential for conceivably extending the model range.
Like the BMW i3 Concept, the Coupe is also propelled by an electric motor, which develops a maximum output of 170 hp and peak torque of 184 lb-ft. Power is sent to the rear wheels via a single-speed transmission.
The i3 Concept Coupe measures 3,964 millimetres in length, 1,768 in width and 1,555 in height. When compared to the i3 Concept, the new study has a broader, lower-slung look. The wheelbase is unchanged from that of the standard i3, and is at 2,570 millimetres.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams