Here is the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupe, which will make its debut next month in Detroit, previewing the production model that is expected to arrive in the second half of 2013.
BMW points out that theConcept 4 Series Coupe adds a new dimension to the qualities of the BMW 3 Series Coupe in terms of aesthetics, dynamics and elegance. The “4” doesn’t just mark the start of a new cycle, it represents the zenith of a development curve.
The 4 Series has its own individual character and a standalone design. Compared to the current 3 Series Coupe, the 4 Series is 50 millimetres longer, 45 mm has been added to the front track and 80 mm to the rear track. It is also 44 mm broader than its predecessor, while the roof line is 16 mm lower and it is also longer measuring 4,641 mm.
In addition to a coupe a convertible will follow soon after. The hot M4 variants are also planned and are expected to arrive sometimes in 2014. Engine range will include the top units from the current 3 Series, while the M4 will use a new 3.0-litre turbocharged inline-six with around 450 horsepower.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower