The 3 Series GT is taller, has a new window line and new tail lights when compared to the standard 3 Series. It also has a new tailgate system, which is very likely a two-piece just like on the larger 5GT. Basically you can open the whole hatchback or just the trunk portion.
The engine range will be very similar if not identical to the standard 3 Series. World debut is very likely in early 2013 at the Detroit Auto Show.
For more pictures head over to UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)