The 3 Series GT is taller, has a new window line and new tail lights when compared to the standard 3 Series. It also has a new tailgate system, which is very likely a two-piece just like on the larger 5GT. Basically you can open the whole hatchback or just the trunk portion.
The engine range will be very similar if not identical to the standard 3 Series. World debut is very likely in early 2013 at the Detroit Auto Show.
For more pictures head over to UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil