The 3 Series GT is taller, has a new window line and new tail lights when compared to the standard 3 Series. It also has a new tailgate system, which is very likely a two-piece just like on the larger 5GT. Basically you can open the whole hatchback or just the trunk portion.
The engine range will be very similar if not identical to the standard 3 Series. World debut is very likely in early 2013 at the Detroit Auto Show.
For more pictures head over to UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower