The 3 Series GT is taller, has a new window line and new tail lights when compared to the standard 3 Series. It also has a new tailgate system, which is very likely a two-piece just like on the larger 5GT. Basically you can open the whole hatchback or just the trunk portion.
The engine range will be very similar if not identical to the standard 3 Series. World debut is very likely in early 2013 at the Detroit Auto Show.
For more pictures head over to UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…