The 3 Series GT is taller, has a new window line and new tail lights when compared to the standard 3 Series. It also has a new tailgate system, which is very likely a two-piece just like on the larger 5GT. Basically you can open the whole hatchback or just the trunk portion.
The engine range will be very similar if not identical to the standard 3 Series. World debut is very likely in early 2013 at the Detroit Auto Show.
For more pictures head over to UK car blog Gmotors.co.uk
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate