In Saudi Arabia you can probably see even more exclusive cars than you would in Monaco. With high oil prices some people there make so much money that they don’t know what to do with it.
Owner of a 599 GTB had his whole car chromed.
You either like it or you hate it. I think it is different, draws lot of attention and looks very cool.
Would like to see the car on a sunny day.
You probably need a very good pair of sunglasses so that the reflection from sun won’t hurt your eyes.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France