This new Bentley V8 engine delivers maximum power of 500bhp and peak torque of 660Nm. Power is sent the rear tires via new close-ratio 8-speed automatic transmission, this translates into a sub-5 second acceleration time for the 0-60 mph (0-100km/h) sprint and a top speed of over 180mph (290km/h).
At the rear, unique chromed ‘figure eight’ exhaust tailpipes, a dark lower valance and red enamel ‘B’ bootlid badge emphasise the sporty, contemporary identity of the new V8s.
Both models are specified with 20-inch alloy wheels as standard with an optional 21-inch six-spoke design which is available in dramatic Diamond Black (exclusive to the Continental V8) or Diamond Silver finishes.
Inside the cabin, an Eliade cloth headlining, new contemporary Dark Fiddleback Eucalyptus veneers, optional two-tone leather colour split and short centre console continue the fresh, sporting design theme.
The two new Continental models will be offered beneath the flagship 6.0 litre,12-cylinder engined Continental GT and GTC.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France