Becker Automotive Design, Inc., known globally for their unique custom limousine and coach conversion vehicles, has partnered with bespoke custom automotive designer STRUT to create a special-edition Cadillac Escalade ESV for Becker’s exclusive global clientele.
The new Becker/STRUT Cadillac Escalade ESV combines an unmatched blend of privacy and European luxury interior craftsmanship with cutting-edge mobile office capabilities in a floor-to-ceiling custom-leather interior designed for comfort, convenience, and ergonomic utility.
Integrated into the vehicle is an impressive Apple iPod® ready audio-video system featuring satellite HDTV, DVD, and digital surround sound that yields picture and sound quality rivaling those of any high-end home audio or theater system. Becker has chosen only the finest high-end components from Alpine, JL Audio, LG, Dynaudio, and other manufacturers, all controlled by a custom Crestron touchscreen using proprietary Becker Automotive Design software.
While the Becker/STRUT Escalade ESV offers luxurious accoutrements, it’s as ready for work as it is for play, with a sophisticated onboard computer system, broadband Internet connection, and full printer/scanner functions. Better still, whenever the ignition key is engaged, this superb mobile office automatically “smart boots,” and elegantly shuts down when the key is removed before exiting the vehicle.
The exterior of the Escalade ESV features a custom-crafted, and meticulously tooled jewelry collection from STRUT featuring a woven, diamond-mesh front grille and surround with matching side vents, all created from the finest stainless steel available and highly polished for style and durability that will withstand all weather conditions. Each piece in the collection bears the distinctive STRUT shield announcing to all that this vehicle stands apart from the crowd. Completing the Becker/STRUT Escalade ESV signature collection is a set of Icon Wheels, also by STRUT.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback