Here it is, the new smaller Rolls-Royce codenamed RR4 that has got a nickname “baby” Rolls. Now the car that we have seen as a sketch shows itself with little disguise.
The car is sharing its platform with the new 7-series most likely.
Baby Rolls shows us here more details of his body, doors, bonnet and door handles.
Look at the pictures closely and you will see that the hinges on the rear door are not where they typically are. Hinges are on the rear of the door making it official that the new Rolls gets suicide doors(Rolls-Royce calls them coach doors).
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016