Here we have latest pictures of the TT RS. TT has the looks, but it never has had the real power. Now with the TT RS things should change.
Major difference to the TT S are two oval exhaust pipes at the rear(TT S has four) and double spoked wheels.
Power should be around 370 hp and it will definetely offer some serious competition to the Porsche Cayman and BMW Z4.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH