Senner Tuning has unveiled their new tuning program for the facelifted Audi S5. Updates are very modest and tasteful keeping the Audi design language and look. The package features an adjustable coilover suspension, 20-inch alloy wheels, flat-bottom steering wheel, a carbon fiber-wrapped instrument panel and exclusive badging.
The 3.0 liter supercharged V6 engine has been equipped with a revised ECU, a high-flow air filter and a stainless steel sports exhaust system. Thanks to these modifications, the power is increased by 44 hp to 377 hp.
Original price of the vehicle including optional equipment and tuning is 79.900 euros and according to Senner, the tuning measures alone 12.900 euros.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France