0-100 km/h comes in 5.0 seconds with the optional six-speed S tronic and the top speed is electronically governed at 250 km/h (155.34 mph). The six-speed manual transmission needs just five-tenths of a second more.
Equipped with quattro permanent all-wheel drive and a redesigned multi-plate clutch, the S3 Sportback is dynamic and stable in all conditions, even rain or snow.
Compared to its predecessor, the new model is 7o kg lighter, with a curb weight of 1,455 kg.
The front axle is 52 millimeters farther forward compared to the previous model. The new 2.0 TFSI is more than five kilograms lighter than the previous engine and is tilted backward by 12 degrees.
All this rides on 18-inch wheels fitted with low rolling resistance 225/40-series tires.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster