0-100 km/h comes in 5.0 seconds with the optional six-speed S tronic and the top speed is electronically governed at 250 km/h (155.34 mph). The six-speed manual transmission needs just five-tenths of a second more.
Equipped with quattro permanent all-wheel drive and a redesigned multi-plate clutch, the S3 Sportback is dynamic and stable in all conditions, even rain or snow.
Compared to its predecessor, the new model is 7o kg lighter, with a curb weight of 1,455 kg.
The front axle is 52 millimeters farther forward compared to the previous model. The new 2.0 TFSI is more than five kilograms lighter than the previous engine and is tilted backward by 12 degrees.
All this rides on 18-inch wheels fitted with low rolling resistance 225/40-series tires.
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show
- Drop-top Supercar: 2015 Corvette Z06 Convertible revealed with at least 625 horsepower
- Ford Focus remains world’s best-selling vehicle in 2013 with 1,097,618 cars sold worldwide
- 2015 Lexus NX compact crossover – first official details and pictures
- 2014 MINI Cooper DeLux By Alex C. is the winner of “MINI Originals” – up to 56 cars will be built
- Land Rover reveals Transparent Bonnet virtual imaging concept (VIDEO)