0-100 km/h comes in 5.0 seconds with the optional six-speed S tronic and the top speed is electronically governed at 250 km/h (155.34 mph). The six-speed manual transmission needs just five-tenths of a second more.
Equipped with quattro permanent all-wheel drive and a redesigned multi-plate clutch, the S3 Sportback is dynamic and stable in all conditions, even rain or snow.
Compared to its predecessor, the new model is 7o kg lighter, with a curb weight of 1,455 kg.
The front axle is 52 millimeters farther forward compared to the previous model. The new 2.0 TFSI is more than five kilograms lighter than the previous engine and is tilted backward by 12 degrees.
All this rides on 18-inch wheels fitted with low rolling resistance 225/40-series tires.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron