0-100 km/h comes in 5.0 seconds with the optional six-speed S tronic and the top speed is electronically governed at 250 km/h (155.34 mph). The six-speed manual transmission needs just five-tenths of a second more.
Equipped with quattro permanent all-wheel drive and a redesigned multi-plate clutch, the S3 Sportback is dynamic and stable in all conditions, even rain or snow.
Compared to its predecessor, the new model is 7o kg lighter, with a curb weight of 1,455 kg.
The front axle is 52 millimeters farther forward compared to the previous model. The new 2.0 TFSI is more than five kilograms lighter than the previous engine and is tilted backward by 12 degrees.
All this rides on 18-inch wheels fitted with low rolling resistance 225/40-series tires.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky