Audi A3 Concept measures 4.44 meters long and 1.84 meters wide, but just 1.39 meters high. The single-frame grille is integrated into the front end, giving it a sculptured look. Its frame is made of carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic, and the transversely mounted, three-dimensional aluminum louvers create a visual effect that emphasizes the showcar’s width.
The headlights merge with the beveled upper corners of the single-frame, forming a transition that marks the starting point of the prominently accentuated lines of the engine hood.
Inside, the control panel for the MMI multimedia system is located on the center tunnel console. The surface of its large rotary pushbutton includes the touch pad, MMI touch. This new solution, which makes the already exemplary operation even more intuitive, will soon be introduced in series production at Audi. The ultra-thin MMI monitor power-extends out of the instrument panel, another feature taken from the full-size car class.
The Audi A3 concept boasts a large luggage compartment with a volume of 410 liters (14.48 cubic ft) and a low loading lip.
Power comes from a turbocharged five-cylinder engine that develops 408 hp. 0-100 km/h comes in 4.1 seconds, top speed is electronically governed at 250 km/h. Power is sent to the road via quattro permanent all-wheel drive.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil