To celebrate the company’s one millionth Facebook fan, Aston Martin asked fans through a series of polls to pick the car’s name, design and trim. The end result is a DB9 with blue exterior color that has white graphics on, black brake calipers and 20-inch diamond-turned alloy wheels.
Like the standard DB9, power comes from a 6.0-liter V12 engine that produces 470 hp and 600 Nm of torque. The engine is connected to a six-speed automatic transmission, enabling it to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 4.8 seconds and hit a top speed of 300 km/h.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)