Artega GT is a limited series sports car that was designed by Henrik Fisker – a former Aston Martin designer who now runs his own company Fisker Motors.
Power comes from a VW-sourced 3.6-liter V6 located right behind the driver, producing 300 hp. Artega GT Coupe weighs 1100 kg (2425 lbs) and retails for approximately €75,000. Production is limited to roughly 500 units per year.
Currently the car is available only in Europe, though there is a rumor that the first car was sold to a New Yorker named Steven Gregory Balboa for an undisclosed sum.
Artega GT Coupe accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) under five seconds, while the top seed is 155 mph (250 km/h).
Since the Coupe debuted there have been talks about the Roadster version. Today we got a tip from one of our readers in Germany who had spoken with the Artega engineer, who revealed that the Roadster will be available already within 3-4 months. We have a feeling that the Roadster version will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Stay tuned for more details.
Pictured below is the Artega GT Coupe:
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show