Artega GT is a limited series sports car that was designed by Henrik Fisker – a former Aston Martin designer who now runs his own company Fisker Motors.
Power comes from a VW-sourced 3.6-liter V6 located right behind the driver, producing 300 hp. Artega GT Coupe weighs 1100 kg (2425 lbs) and retails for approximately €75,000. Production is limited to roughly 500 units per year.
Currently the car is available only in Europe, though there is a rumor that the first car was sold to a New Yorker named Steven Gregory Balboa for an undisclosed sum.
Artega GT Coupe accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) under five seconds, while the top seed is 155 mph (250 km/h).
Since the Coupe debuted there have been talks about the Roadster version. Today we got a tip from one of our readers in Germany who had spoken with the Artega engineer, who revealed that the Roadster will be available already within 3-4 months. We have a feeling that the Roadster version will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Stay tuned for more details.
Pictured below is the Artega GT Coupe:
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show