Artega GT is a limited series sports car that was designed by Henrik Fisker – a former Aston Martin designer who now runs his own company Fisker Motors.
Power comes from a VW-sourced 3.6-liter V6 located right behind the driver, producing 300 hp. Artega GT Coupe weighs 1100 kg (2425 lbs) and retails for approximately €75,000. Production is limited to roughly 500 units per year.
Currently the car is available only in Europe, though there is a rumor that the first car was sold to a New Yorker named Steven Gregory Balboa for an undisclosed sum.
Artega GT Coupe accelerates from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) under five seconds, while the top seed is 155 mph (250 km/h).
Since the Coupe debuted there have been talks about the Roadster version. Today we got a tip from one of our readers in Germany who had spoken with the Artega engineer, who revealed that the Roadster will be available already within 3-4 months. We have a feeling that the Roadster version will debut at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Stay tuned for more details.
Pictured below is the Artega GT Coupe:
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams
- Need Some Travel Ideas? Check Out This Amazing Travel Video Showing Different Parts Of Turkey
- Love Yoga? This Is What Doing Yoga Would Look Like In An X-Ray Machine
- Mr. Bean Returns As A Hopeless Ninja In A Hilarious Snickers ‘You Are Not You’ Ad
- Air New Zealand Creates A New Epic Flight Safety Film With Lord Of The Rings Characters