Arrinera Automotive from Poland has released sketches of their upcoming supercar. As you can see there are different designs on the table that the company is considering. Final design will be revealed later this year.
Arrinera supercar is said to feature a carbon Kevlar body, a Lee Noble-designed chassis and a supercharged 6.2 liter V8 with 641 hp and 820 Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a Graziano-sourced transmission, enabling it to reach 0-100 km/h in 3.2 seconds and hit a top speed of 340 km/h (211 mph).
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France