Elegance, discreet sportiness and understatement have always been the characteristics of British cars. The car enhancement specialist and registered automobile manufacturer from Krefeld was unable to resist the attraction of these vehicles over 30 years ago.
It has for many years been a refuge for customers wanting it to individualise their Jaguar or Range Rover and emphasize its typical characteristics Arden has already started with substantial modifications on the new Jaguar XF.
Denominated as Arden AJ 21 the new feline will introduce itself shortly, with a stronger engine, extensive aerodynamic modifications and elegant interiors. It will offer a genuinely Jaguar pleasure with an individual Arden mark.
The new AJ 21 will receive a complete new front apron with typical Arden style, which will not only impress with the big radiator grill in handmade stainless steel mesh, but also with its large air vents for perfect cooling of the engine and brake system. The aerodynamic lift at the front axle will be effectively reduced with help of the lower lines of the special front design, offering especially at higher speeds much more down force and better handling.
The integrated LED-day lights will provide a greater optical effect and more security. The side sills continue the clear front-design lines, which also incorporate functional air inlets for better cooling of the rear brakes. The rear of the Arden Jaguar XF has been slightly changed by a decent rear lid spoiler and marked rear diffusor, harmoniously matching the complete basic design of the Arden AJ 21.
Every Jaguar driver knows that the heart of an extraordinary car is an extraordinary engine. The XF offers four motors, from one of the best Diesel engines of its class – the 2.7 liter V6 Turbodiesel – up to the 4.2 liter gasoline V8 Supercharger engine with a basisperformance of 416 HP.
Arden offers for each standard engine a precisely optimized power upgrade up to more than 500 HP for the Supercharger.
The conjunction of the special developed Arden sport suspension with the light weight 21″ wheels, produced with modern state-of-the-art machines in the exclusive Arden “Sportline” design, guaranty a more sure-footed handling and always optimal road contact.
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- Tesla Model S: The Best Car Ever?
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)