What we have here is another Lamborghini Murcielago crash from Russia. This is the third Murcielago accident within last four weeks.
Last time we brought you photos of two yellow Murcielagos that were damaged when drivers lost control of the vehicles.
This time a dark grey metallic Murcielago got into an accident in Moscow. From pictures we can see that a four-door sedan was also involved. It looks to be a Ford Mondeo even though it is hard to tell at first because fire has done the damage.
No information on the speed when the accident happened, but if you look at the gallery below you can see that the Murcielago pieces are all over the scene.
Not a pretty sight and we hope that no one was injured too bad.
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)