For the 2013 model year, Jaguar has added All-Wheel Drive to the XF and XJ ranges. The AWD models will be powered exclusively by Jaguar’s new 3.0-litre V6 Supercharged petrol engine with 340hp mated to eight-speed automatic transmission and featuring Stop/Start technology.
The AWD models will be available in selected markets including North America, Russia, China and Continental Europe.
At speed in normal grip conditions the AWD system delivers drive predominantly to the rear wheels, thus providing the dynamic driving experience all Jaguars are renowned for, while maximising powertrain efficiency.
Suspension and steering systems have also been reengineered in order for the AWD XF and XJ to match their rear-wheel drive counterparts’ acclaimed driving dynamics.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)