Kia has revealed a new US spec Forte sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show. New Forte sits on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than the previous-generation Forte, offering more room, more performance and more premium amenities compared to its predecessor.
The all-new 2014 Forte will be offered in LX and EX trim levels with a choice of a 1.8-liter engine with 148 hp or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine with 173 hp.
The LX model comes standard with steering wheel mounted audio controls, SiriusXM Satellite Radio1, Bluetooth wireless technology, power windows, air conditioning and power heated outside mirrors.
The optional Popular Package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, keyless entry with remote trunk release and a sliding front armrest. The Eco Package includes Kia’s ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, dual-zone automatic temperature control with rear seat ventilation and unique “eco” badge.
The EX trim adds next-generation UVO in-vehicle infotainment system with eServices, remote keyless entry with trunk opener, rear camera back-up display, a sliding center armrest and a cooling glove box.
New Forte will go on sale in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013.[Gallery not found]
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan