Kia has revealed a new US spec Forte sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show. New Forte sits on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than the previous-generation Forte, offering more room, more performance and more premium amenities compared to its predecessor.
The all-new 2014 Forte will be offered in LX and EX trim levels with a choice of a 1.8-liter engine with 148 hp or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine with 173 hp.
The LX model comes standard with steering wheel mounted audio controls, SiriusXM Satellite Radio1, Bluetooth wireless technology, power windows, air conditioning and power heated outside mirrors.
The optional Popular Package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, keyless entry with remote trunk release and a sliding front armrest. The Eco Package includes Kia’s ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, dual-zone automatic temperature control with rear seat ventilation and unique “eco” badge.
The EX trim adds next-generation UVO in-vehicle infotainment system with eServices, remote keyless entry with trunk opener, rear camera back-up display, a sliding center armrest and a cooling glove box.
New Forte will go on sale in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013.[Gallery not found]
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH