Kia has revealed a new US spec Forte sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show. New Forte sits on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than the previous-generation Forte, offering more room, more performance and more premium amenities compared to its predecessor.
The all-new 2014 Forte will be offered in LX and EX trim levels with a choice of a 1.8-liter engine with 148 hp or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine with 173 hp.
The LX model comes standard with steering wheel mounted audio controls, SiriusXM Satellite Radio1, Bluetooth wireless technology, power windows, air conditioning and power heated outside mirrors.
The optional Popular Package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, keyless entry with remote trunk release and a sliding front armrest. The Eco Package includes Kia’s ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, dual-zone automatic temperature control with rear seat ventilation and unique “eco” badge.
The EX trim adds next-generation UVO in-vehicle infotainment system with eServices, remote keyless entry with trunk opener, rear camera back-up display, a sliding center armrest and a cooling glove box.
New Forte will go on sale in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013.[Gallery not found]
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar