Kia has revealed a new US spec Forte sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show. New Forte sits on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than the previous-generation Forte, offering more room, more performance and more premium amenities compared to its predecessor.
The all-new 2014 Forte will be offered in LX and EX trim levels with a choice of a 1.8-liter engine with 148 hp or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine with 173 hp.
The LX model comes standard with steering wheel mounted audio controls, SiriusXM Satellite Radio1, Bluetooth wireless technology, power windows, air conditioning and power heated outside mirrors.
The optional Popular Package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, keyless entry with remote trunk release and a sliding front armrest. The Eco Package includes Kia’s ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, dual-zone automatic temperature control with rear seat ventilation and unique “eco” badge.
The EX trim adds next-generation UVO in-vehicle infotainment system with eServices, remote keyless entry with trunk opener, rear camera back-up display, a sliding center armrest and a cooling glove box.
New Forte will go on sale in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013.[Gallery not found]
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams