Kia has revealed a new US spec Forte sedan at the Los Angeles Auto Show. New Forte sits on an all-new chassis that is longer, wider and lower than the previous-generation Forte, offering more room, more performance and more premium amenities compared to its predecessor.
The all-new 2014 Forte will be offered in LX and EX trim levels with a choice of a 1.8-liter engine with 148 hp or a more powerful 2.0-liter engine with 173 hp.
The LX model comes standard with steering wheel mounted audio controls, SiriusXM Satellite Radio1, Bluetooth wireless technology, power windows, air conditioning and power heated outside mirrors.
The optional Popular Package adds 16-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, keyless entry with remote trunk release and a sliding front armrest. The Eco Package includes Kia’s ISG (Idle Stop & Go) system, dual-zone automatic temperature control with rear seat ventilation and unique “eco” badge.
The EX trim adds next-generation UVO in-vehicle infotainment system with eServices, remote keyless entry with trunk opener, rear camera back-up display, a sliding center armrest and a cooling glove box.
New Forte will go on sale in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2013.[Gallery not found]
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron