The new RS6 Avant is powered by twin-turbo 4.0-litre V8 TFSI engine which replaces its predecessor’s 5.0-litre twin-turbo V10 TFSI. Peak output is 560 hp. 0-62mph comes in an impressive 3.9 seconds, top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph and with the Dynamic plus package can be raised to 189mph.
The 4.0-litre TFSI is connected to an eight-speed tiptronic transmission featuring shortened shift times and offering ‘Sport’ and ‘Manual’ modes with power sent to quattro permanent all-wheel drive system with torque vectoring.
The new RS6 Avant is also the first RS model to feature adaptive air suspension, which lowers the body by 20 millimetres, and incorporates controlled damping which takes into account road conditions, driving style and the mode chosen.
Other RS6 specific highlights include high performance brakes, 20 or 21-inch wheels, matte aluminium applications on the body, matte black honeycomb radiator grille, the bumpers, the wings, the sill flares, RS logos and the large roof spoiler. At the rear ar the typical large elliptical exhaust tailpipes.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH