All-New Ford F-150 is here and it really shakes up the full-size truck segment as it is so much better than the outgoing model, that is already an impressive truck and also the best selling vehicle in the U.S.
F-150 is part of the Ford F-Series truck lineup, America’s best-selling truck for 37 consecutive years and America’s best-selling vehicle for 32 years.
The new F-150 rides on an all-new high-strength steel frame, the body is made of high-strength aluminum-alloy making the whole truck up to 700 lbs lighter than the outgoing model.
Some of the new class-exclusive features include 360-degree camera view, integrated loading ramps stowed in the pickup bed, 400-watt power outlets inside the cab, LED headlights and sideview mirror spotlights, and remote tailgate release.
Other smart innovations include:
- Smart trailer tow module, using an all-new smart trailer tow wiring harness that helps identify and inform the driver of potential trailer connectivity issues, burned or unlit trailer marker lamps, and brake light and trailer battery faults
- Next-generation tailgate step, which is now fully integrated inside the tailgate and virtually invisible when not in use
- New 8-inch LCD productivity screen in the instrument panel
- Rear under-seat storage in F-150 Super and Crew cabs, providing hidden storage for valuables.
A new 2.7-liter EcoBoost with standard Auto Start-Stop and a 3.5-liter V6 engine join the proven 3.5-liter EcoBoost and 5.0-liter Ti-VCT V8.
The 2015 Ford F-150 is the strongest and most durable F-150 ever. It has been torture-tested in labs, at Ford proving grounds and in the hands of some of Ford’s most demanding truck customers for more than 10 million miles.
The all-new Ford F-150 will go on sale later this year with five primary trims: XL, XLT, Lariat, Platinum and King Ranch. Chrome appearance packages are available with XL, XLT, Lariat and King Ranch. Monochromatic sport appearance packages are available with XL, XLT and Lariat.
The FX4 off-road package can be added to most four-wheel-drive models.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil