This is the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 with a sleek design and innovative powertrain solutions.
The sleek and elegant exterior shows slender grille, LED-infused headlights, rakish windscreen, a sloping roofline, integrated trunk lid spoiler and 17- to 19-inch alloy wheels.
The interior is a real improvement over the outgoing model, boasting high quality materials and an attractive design, showing floating center console, metallic trim, an e-shift rotary knob and a familiar infotainment system.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 will be offered with two engines:
- 2.4-liter MultiAir 2 Tigershark I-4 producing 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque
Both engines are linked to segment-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission, plus there is also an optional innovative all-wheel-drive system.
The award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulietta is the basis for the underpinnings of the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200, offering exceptional driving dynamics and agility.
The all-new 200 will go on sale later this year.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams