This is the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 with a sleek design and innovative powertrain solutions.
The sleek and elegant exterior shows slender grille, LED-infused headlights, rakish windscreen, a sloping roofline, integrated trunk lid spoiler and 17- to 19-inch alloy wheels.
The interior is a real improvement over the outgoing model, boasting high quality materials and an attractive design, showing floating center console, metallic trim, an e-shift rotary knob and a familiar infotainment system.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 will be offered with two engines:
- 2.4-liter MultiAir 2 Tigershark I-4 producing 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque
Both engines are linked to segment-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission, plus there is also an optional innovative all-wheel-drive system.
The award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulietta is the basis for the underpinnings of the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200, offering exceptional driving dynamics and agility.
The all-new 200 will go on sale later this year.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014