This is the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 with a sleek design and innovative powertrain solutions.
The sleek and elegant exterior shows slender grille, LED-infused headlights, rakish windscreen, a sloping roofline, integrated trunk lid spoiler and 17- to 19-inch alloy wheels.
The interior is a real improvement over the outgoing model, boasting high quality materials and an attractive design, showing floating center console, metallic trim, an e-shift rotary knob and a familiar infotainment system.
The 2015 Chrysler 200 will be offered with two engines:
- 2.4-liter MultiAir 2 Tigershark I-4 producing 184 horsepower and 173 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine producing 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque
Both engines are linked to segment-first standard nine-speed automatic transmission, plus there is also an optional innovative all-wheel-drive system.
The award-winning Alfa Romeo Giulietta is the basis for the underpinnings of the all-new 2015 Chrysler 200, offering exceptional driving dynamics and agility.
The all-new 200 will go on sale later this year.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower