The new hatchback includes Nissan’s advanced Around View Monitor (AVM) which is included for the first time in a compact car, helping to take the stress out of reversing and parallel parking in tight spaces.
According to Nissan, the Note’s exterior features a striking character line, known as the ‘Squash Line’, and an aerodynamic body shape while its distinctive front grille, headlamps and rear combination lamps combine to create a sense of dynamism and sophistication.
Two new engines will be available to customers in Japan, including the new supercharged HR12DDR (DIG-S) and the HR12DE, which has received acclaim in the Nissan March. The supercharged engine is likely the same three-cylinder DIG-S unit also found in the new Micra and in the Note delivers class-leading economy of 25.2 km/L.
The new Japanese-market Note will be manufactured at Nissan Motor Kyushu. Nissan’s Sunderland plant in the U.K. will produce models for Europe, which are planned for release in 2013.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp