Main highlights include seven standard airbags, panoramic sunroof, heated rear seats, heated steering wheel, power seats, sliding second row with 40:20:40 folding and standard Blue Link infotainment, navigation and audio multimedia systems with eight-inch display.
The Sante Fe Sport which will go on sale this summer, will be offered with two gasoline four-cylinders engines. The first one is a 2.4-liter direct injection (GDI) engine producing 190 horsepower and the second engine is a 2.0-liter turbocharged GDI engine with 264 horsepower.
The LWB Sante Fe that will arrive at dealerships in early 2013 is powered by a 3.3-liter GDI V6 engine with 290 horsepower. Because of increased size, Hyundai offers exclusively Blind spot detection on the LWB model only.
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class debuts in Hamburg
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI