Details are limited, but the 4C is expected to use a turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with around 230 hp and thanks to a very low weigh and dual-clutch transmission it could enable the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in less than five seconds and hit a top speed of 250 km/h.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show