Details are limited, but the 4C is expected to use a turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with around 230 hp and thanks to a very low weigh and dual-clutch transmission it could enable the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in less than five seconds and hit a top speed of 250 km/h.
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology