Details are limited, but the 4C is expected to use a turbocharged 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine with around 230 hp and thanks to a very low weigh and dual-clutch transmission it could enable the car to accelerate from 0-100 km/h in less than five seconds and hit a top speed of 250 km/h.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower