Acura announced yesterday, that it will debut the newly refined 2012 TL at the Chicago Auto Show. The TL, which recently received the 2011 ALG Residual Value Award for Best Near Luxury Car, further enhances its position in the segment with aggressive, yet refined styling and performance.
Current TL features a high quality interior and impressive driving dynamics(the AWD model), but the front fascia has received lot of negative comments from the media because of its angular design. We’ll see soon did Acura designers listen to the criticism or not.
Pictured here is a 2010 year model.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback