Acura has announced plans to debut the all-new 2014 MDX Prototype at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month in Detroit.
The next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle uses an “Aero Sculpture” design language.
Acura says the new design language is affecting both form and function and the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams