Acura has announced plans to debut the all-new 2014 MDX Prototype at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month in Detroit.
The next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle uses an “Aero Sculpture” design language.
Acura says the new design language is affecting both form and function and the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show