Acura has announced plans to debut the all-new 2014 MDX Prototype at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month in Detroit.
The next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle uses an “Aero Sculpture” design language.
Acura says the new design language is affecting both form and function and the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH
- Lamborghini teases a new car ahead of Paris debut
- BMW 7 Series Individual Final Edition to debut in Paris next month
- Watch the next Mercedes C 63 AMG doing final testing on the Nürburgring
- Watch Surfing Legend Laird Hamilton “Shoot the Pier” On Hurricane Marie Wave
- Moto Rider Brad O’Neal Launches Himself Into Air From a Ramp For a Very Unique BASE JUMP
- This Is Insane! Wath A Daredevil Remove His Harness To Walk On A Narrow Plank Path In The Sky