Acura has announced plans to debut the all-new 2014 MDX Prototype at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month in Detroit.
The next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle uses an “Aero Sculpture” design language.
Acura says the new design language is affecting both form and function and the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster