Acura has announced plans to debut the all-new 2014 MDX Prototype at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month in Detroit.
The next-generation MDX luxury sport utility vehicle uses an “Aero Sculpture” design language.
Acura says the new design language is affecting both form and function and the 2014 MDX Prototype will feature alluring proportions with smooth, arching body lines matched to an efficient architecture.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower