How many people do you know that have a Ferrari, a Mercedes, a Lamborghini, or a Corvette? My guess would be there is at least one of these in your neighborhood. Now how many Batmobiles are in your neighborhood. None, because there were a total of 5 of these cars made.
Here it is one of 5 cars that could have been in the “Batman” movie starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. Five cars were built for the movie and this car is the number five car.
The car is 20 feet long and 8 feet wide. The chassis is custom built and the motor is a Chevrolet 350. There an o doors on the door. To get in you have to be able to enter through the top where the canopy opens, just like in the movie. There is no title to this car and will only be sold with a bill of sale.
Batmobile 5 has been sitting in the “Batcave” for almost five years now, and it is time for another Batman enthusiast to enjoy her. The starting bid is at 500,000 dollars. Check the auction here
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate