How many people do you know that have a Ferrari, a Mercedes, a Lamborghini, or a Corvette? My guess would be there is at least one of these in your neighborhood. Now how many Batmobiles are in your neighborhood. None, because there were a total of 5 of these cars made.
Here it is one of 5 cars that could have been in the “Batman” movie starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. Five cars were built for the movie and this car is the number five car.
The car is 20 feet long and 8 feet wide. The chassis is custom built and the motor is a Chevrolet 350. There an o doors on the door. To get in you have to be able to enter through the top where the canopy opens, just like in the movie. There is no title to this car and will only be sold with a bill of sale.
Batmobile 5 has been sitting in the “Batcave” for almost five years now, and it is time for another Batman enthusiast to enjoy her. The starting bid is at 500,000 dollars. Check the auction here
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower