How many people do you know that have a Ferrari, a Mercedes, a Lamborghini, or a Corvette? My guess would be there is at least one of these in your neighborhood. Now how many Batmobiles are in your neighborhood. None, because there were a total of 5 of these cars made.
Here it is one of 5 cars that could have been in the “Batman” movie starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson. Five cars were built for the movie and this car is the number five car.
The car is 20 feet long and 8 feet wide. The chassis is custom built and the motor is a Chevrolet 350. There an o doors on the door. To get in you have to be able to enter through the top where the canopy opens, just like in the movie. There is no title to this car and will only be sold with a bill of sale.
Batmobile 5 has been sitting in the “Batcave” for almost five years now, and it is time for another Batman enthusiast to enjoy her. The starting bid is at 500,000 dollars. Check the auction here
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster