Abt Sportsline has announced their first tuning package for the Audi S7 Sportback called AS7. Power on the 4.0 liter twin-turbo V8 is increased from 420 hp to an impressive 520 hp and 650Nm of torque.
As a result, top speed is increased from an electronically limited 250 km/h (155mph) to 290 km/h (180 mph).
Part of the package are also new sport springs.
Visual changes are very small and include just new 21-inch alloy wheels and ABT badges.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France