Visual updates include carbon fibre vents to the wings just behind the wheels, carbon fibre side skirts, a carbon diffuser with a centrally mounted twin exit exhaust system and a set of 18-inch ABT split-rim alloy wheels.
ABT also does their magic under the hood. The 1.4 litre TFSi engine in 122 hp configuration jumps to 160 hp, while 185 hp variant gets a power boost to 210 hp.
- 2014 Cadillac XTS gets a twin-turbo V6 with 410 hp – automatic parking assist
- Watch a horrifying Ferrari 458 crash at the Suzuka Circuit in Japan
- This is how the Audi R8 is handcrafted at the Neckarsulm factory (video)
- New Peugeot 308 – first official pictures and details
- This is how Brazilian police rams a drug plane to prevent takeoff (video)
- Volkswagen Amarok Power-Pickup concept with V6 TDI debuts at Wörthersee
- Volkswagen Design Vision GTI concept with 503 horsepower is the ultimate Golf GTI
- 2013 Playmate of the Year Raquel Pomplun gets $100k and a 2014 Jaguar F-Type
- Bentley Mulsanne and Continental Le Mans Limited Edition models announced
- Watch Hennessey Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 run a quarter mile in 12.6 seconds