We have brought you a load of spy photos of the next-generation Porsche 911.
This time we have some bad news regarding the next-generation 911. This time a 51 year old Porsche engineer behind a 911(998) Cabrio prototype got into a fatal accident on the A5 Autobahn.
This one car accident happened early in the morning (2:24am), photos show us the car under the side barrier. Looks like the rail went through the car where driver was sitting. It sounds like an unusual time, but the driver was actually on a 10pm to 6am am shift.
According to Porsche the engineer was one of the most experienced test drivers. He had been with the company for 25 years.
There was no speed limits on that road and according to witnesses the car was going at a very high speed before the accident.
Thanks for the tip Mathias
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features