We have brought you a load of spy photos of the next-generation Porsche 911.
This time we have some bad news regarding the next-generation 911. This time a 51 year old Porsche engineer behind a 911(998) Cabrio prototype got into a fatal accident on the A5 Autobahn.
This one car accident happened early in the morning (2:24am), photos show us the car under the side barrier. Looks like the rail went through the car where driver was sitting. It sounds like an unusual time, but the driver was actually on a 10pm to 6am am shift.
According to Porsche the engineer was one of the most experienced test drivers. He had been with the company for 25 years.
There was no speed limits on that road and according to witnesses the car was going at a very high speed before the accident.
Thanks for the tip Mathias
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower