We have brought you a load of spy photos of the next-generation Porsche 911.
This time we have some bad news regarding the next-generation 911. This time a 51 year old Porsche engineer behind a 911(998) Cabrio prototype got into a fatal accident on the A5 Autobahn.
This one car accident happened early in the morning (2:24am), photos show us the car under the side barrier. Looks like the rail went through the car where driver was sitting. It sounds like an unusual time, but the driver was actually on a 10pm to 6am am shift.
According to Porsche the engineer was one of the most experienced test drivers. He had been with the company for 25 years.
There was no speed limits on that road and according to witnesses the car was going at a very high speed before the accident.
Thanks for the tip Mathias
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams