2014 Tundra boasts a chrome grille, squared-off fenders, a new tailgate with an integrated spoiler, three-piece bumpers and restyled 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels.
Five different variants will be offered: the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition.
The 1794 model will go against the Ford F-150 King Ranch and features saddle brown leather seats, GPS navigation and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Inside, the new Tundra has a new instrument panel, improved seats and optimized controls. Other updates include metallic accents, a 3.5-inch multi-information display and an optional 12-speaker JBL audio system.
Three different engines are available:
A 4.0-liter V6 with 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
A 4.6-liter V8 with 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque
A 5.7-liter V8 with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
Depending on the engine, the tundra is equipped either with a five-speed or six-speed automatic transmission.
Prices will be announced closer to market launch this September.[Gallery not found]
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames