2014 Tundra boasts a chrome grille, squared-off fenders, a new tailgate with an integrated spoiler, three-piece bumpers and restyled 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels.
Five different variants will be offered: the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition.
The 1794 model will go against the Ford F-150 King Ranch and features saddle brown leather seats, GPS navigation and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Inside, the new Tundra has a new instrument panel, improved seats and optimized controls. Other updates include metallic accents, a 3.5-inch multi-information display and an optional 12-speaker JBL audio system.
Three different engines are available:
A 4.0-liter V6 with 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
A 4.6-liter V8 with 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque
A 5.7-liter V8 with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
Depending on the engine, the tundra is equipped either with a five-speed or six-speed automatic transmission.
Prices will be announced closer to market launch this September.[Gallery not found]
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar