2014 Tundra boasts a chrome grille, squared-off fenders, a new tailgate with an integrated spoiler, three-piece bumpers and restyled 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels.
Five different variants will be offered: the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition.
The 1794 model will go against the Ford F-150 King Ranch and features saddle brown leather seats, GPS navigation and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Inside, the new Tundra has a new instrument panel, improved seats and optimized controls. Other updates include metallic accents, a 3.5-inch multi-information display and an optional 12-speaker JBL audio system.
Three different engines are available:
A 4.0-liter V6 with 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
A 4.6-liter V8 with 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque
A 5.7-liter V8 with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
Depending on the engine, the tundra is equipped either with a five-speed or six-speed automatic transmission.
Prices will be announced closer to market launch this September.[Gallery not found]
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features