2014 Tundra boasts a chrome grille, squared-off fenders, a new tailgate with an integrated spoiler, three-piece bumpers and restyled 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels.
Five different variants will be offered: the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition.
The 1794 model will go against the Ford F-150 King Ranch and features saddle brown leather seats, GPS navigation and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Inside, the new Tundra has a new instrument panel, improved seats and optimized controls. Other updates include metallic accents, a 3.5-inch multi-information display and an optional 12-speaker JBL audio system.
Three different engines are available:
A 4.0-liter V6 with 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
A 4.6-liter V8 with 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque
A 5.7-liter V8 with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
Depending on the engine, the tundra is equipped either with a five-speed or six-speed automatic transmission.
Prices will be announced closer to market launch this September.[Gallery not found]
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron