2014 Tundra boasts a chrome grille, squared-off fenders, a new tailgate with an integrated spoiler, three-piece bumpers and restyled 18- and 20-inch alloy wheels.
Five different variants will be offered: the SR, SR5, Limited, Platinum and 1794 Edition.
The 1794 model will go against the Ford F-150 King Ranch and features saddle brown leather seats, GPS navigation and a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
Inside, the new Tundra has a new instrument panel, improved seats and optimized controls. Other updates include metallic accents, a 3.5-inch multi-information display and an optional 12-speaker JBL audio system.
Three different engines are available:
A 4.0-liter V6 with 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque
A 4.6-liter V8 with 310 hp and 327 lb-ft of torque
A 5.7-liter V8 with 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque
Depending on the engine, the tundra is equipped either with a five-speed or six-speed automatic transmission.
Prices will be announced closer to market launch this September.[Gallery not found]
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show