The redesigned Sorento has more than 80 percent new or significantly redesigned parts, including both visual and also technological enhancements such as UVO eServices, the next generation of voice activated telematics system, and Kia’s first-ever blind spot detection system.
The all-aluminum 3.3-liter GDI V6 produces 290 horsepower and 252 lb-ft. of torque. It’s available optionally on the LX and EX, while residing as standard equipment in the LX V6, EX V6, SX and SX Limited.
Power is routed to either the front wheels or, optionally, to all four using an enhanced Torque On Demand all-wheel drive system.
There is also a 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder engine with 191 hp, now as standard equipment in the LX and EX, replacing the previously-standard 2.4-liter MPI 4-cylinder.
Regardless of engine or driveline choice, the Sorento comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil