The redesigned Sorento has more than 80 percent new or significantly redesigned parts, including both visual and also technological enhancements such as UVO eServices, the next generation of voice activated telematics system, and Kia’s first-ever blind spot detection system.
The all-aluminum 3.3-liter GDI V6 produces 290 horsepower and 252 lb-ft. of torque. It’s available optionally on the LX and EX, while residing as standard equipment in the LX V6, EX V6, SX and SX Limited.
Power is routed to either the front wheels or, optionally, to all four using an enhanced Torque On Demand all-wheel drive system.
There is also a 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder engine with 191 hp, now as standard equipment in the LX and EX, replacing the previously-standard 2.4-liter MPI 4-cylinder.
Regardless of engine or driveline choice, the Sorento comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams