The redesigned Sorento has more than 80 percent new or significantly redesigned parts, including both visual and also technological enhancements such as UVO eServices, the next generation of voice activated telematics system, and Kia’s first-ever blind spot detection system.
The all-aluminum 3.3-liter GDI V6 produces 290 horsepower and 252 lb-ft. of torque. It’s available optionally on the LX and EX, while residing as standard equipment in the LX V6, EX V6, SX and SX Limited.
Power is routed to either the front wheels or, optionally, to all four using an enhanced Torque On Demand all-wheel drive system.
There is also a 2.4-liter GDI four-cylinder engine with 191 hp, now as standard equipment in the LX and EX, replacing the previously-standard 2.4-liter MPI 4-cylinder.
Regardless of engine or driveline choice, the Sorento comes standard with a six-speed automatic transmission.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH