Based on the 2014 model year, the Patriot Freedom Edition is available either in red, white or blue exterior paint job. All color choices come with military-inspired stars on the hood and rear quarter panel, along with “Oscar Mike” badging on the lower front door.
Interior reveals silver accent stitching and black fabric “star” logo patch on the front seats.
Prices start at 21,795 USD for the front-wheel drive model, while the 4×4 version starts at 25,195 USD.
From each sale Jeep will donate 250 USD to military charities.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH