Based on the 2014 model year, the Patriot Freedom Edition is available either in red, white or blue exterior paint job. All color choices come with military-inspired stars on the hood and rear quarter panel, along with “Oscar Mike” badging on the lower front door.
Interior reveals silver accent stitching and black fabric “star” logo patch on the front seats.
Prices start at 21,795 USD for the front-wheel drive model, while the 4×4 version starts at 25,195 USD.
From each sale Jeep will donate 250 USD to military charities.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year