Based on the 2014 model year, the Patriot Freedom Edition is available either in red, white or blue exterior paint job. All color choices come with military-inspired stars on the hood and rear quarter panel, along with “Oscar Mike” badging on the lower front door.
Interior reveals silver accent stitching and black fabric “star” logo patch on the front seats.
Prices start at 21,795 USD for the front-wheel drive model, while the 4×4 version starts at 25,195 USD.
From each sale Jeep will donate 250 USD to military charities.
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show