Based on the 2014 model year, the Patriot Freedom Edition is available either in red, white or blue exterior paint job. All color choices come with military-inspired stars on the hood and rear quarter panel, along with “Oscar Mike” badging on the lower front door.
Interior reveals silver accent stitching and black fabric “star” logo patch on the front seats.
Prices start at 21,795 USD for the front-wheel drive model, while the 4×4 version starts at 25,195 USD.
From each sale Jeep will donate 250 USD to military charities.
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014