Based on the 2014 model year, the Patriot Freedom Edition is available either in red, white or blue exterior paint job. All color choices come with military-inspired stars on the hood and rear quarter panel, along with “Oscar Mike” badging on the lower front door.
Interior reveals silver accent stitching and black fabric “star” logo patch on the front seats.
Prices start at 21,795 USD for the front-wheel drive model, while the 4×4 version starts at 25,195 USD.
From each sale Jeep will donate 250 USD to military charities.
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate