GMC has unveiled an all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 Denali full-size pickup that arrives this fall with an available 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 that will produce an estimated 420 horsepower and 450 lb-ft of torque, the most power and torque of any light duty truck engine.
Now in its third generation, the Sierra Denali is the most luxurious and technologically advanced GMC half-ton pickup.
The 2014 Sierra Denali features signature Denali chrome grille, unique 20-inch chrome wheels, unique interior decorative trim, a polished stainless steel exhaust outlet and body-color front and rear bumpers. Denali-specific interior details include script on the bright door sills and embossed into the front seats and real aluminum trim.
Interior also boasts an exclusive eight-inch Customizable Driver Display that can show relevant settings, audio and navigation information in the instrument panel. Sierra Denali’s standard eight-inch Color Touch navigation radio with Intellilink, located above the center console, serves as the main hub for Bluetooth-connected phones and portable devices connected through five standard USB ports.
“The 2014 Sierra Denali has a combination of performance, capability and luxury that no other pickup can match,” said Tony DiSalle, vice president of GMC Marketing. “It leaves no boxes unchecked for those owners looking for the ultimate expression of ‘Professional Grade.’”
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower