GMC has unveiled an all-new 2014 Sierra 1500 Denali full-size pickup that arrives this fall with an available 6.2L EcoTec3 V-8 that will produce an estimated 420 horsepower and 450 lb-ft of torque, the most power and torque of any light duty truck engine.
Now in its third generation, the Sierra Denali is the most luxurious and technologically advanced GMC half-ton pickup.
The 2014 Sierra Denali features signature Denali chrome grille, unique 20-inch chrome wheels, unique interior decorative trim, a polished stainless steel exhaust outlet and body-color front and rear bumpers. Denali-specific interior details include script on the bright door sills and embossed into the front seats and real aluminum trim.
Interior also boasts an exclusive eight-inch Customizable Driver Display that can show relevant settings, audio and navigation information in the instrument panel. Sierra Denali’s standard eight-inch Color Touch navigation radio with Intellilink, located above the center console, serves as the main hub for Bluetooth-connected phones and portable devices connected through five standard USB ports.
“The 2014 Sierra Denali has a combination of performance, capability and luxury that no other pickup can match,” said Tony DiSalle, vice president of GMC Marketing. “It leaves no boxes unchecked for those owners looking for the ultimate expression of ‘Professional Grade.’”
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show