Chevrolet has released first details along with pictures and a video of the all-electric Spark, which will debut next week at the Los Angeles Auto Show. First cars will arrive in California dealer showrooms next summer.
Spark EV is powered by a permanent magnet motor that produces 130 hp and instantaneous torque of about 400 lb-ft. 0-60 mph acceleration takes less than eight seconds.
Spark EV’s industry-first SAE combo charger will allow DC Fast Charging of up to 80 percent of battery capacity in approximately 20 minutes. Chevrolet did not release the range, but the 20 kWh lithium-ion battery pack is expected to offer a range of up to 80 miles.
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France