Chevrolet has released first details along with pictures and a video of the all-electric Spark, which will debut next week at the Los Angeles Auto Show. First cars will arrive in California dealer showrooms next summer.
Spark EV is powered by a permanent magnet motor that produces 130 hp and instantaneous torque of about 400 lb-ft. 0-60 mph acceleration takes less than eight seconds.
Spark EV’s industry-first SAE combo charger will allow DC Fast Charging of up to 80 percent of battery capacity in approximately 20 minutes. Chevrolet did not release the range, but the 20 kWh lithium-ion battery pack is expected to offer a range of up to 80 miles.
- Watch upset motorist in East London drive off flatbed tow truck to avoid parking ticket
- Retro-styled Evanta Barchetta debuts at Goodwood Revival
- This Is Real, No CGI Here! Watch Amelia and Roel Dance On The Wall Of City Hall In Oakland
- Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster rendered with a black soft top
- “Project: Secret!” in the Porsche Museum will showcase 14 never-built studies, concepts and prototypes
- Stolen Jaguar XK-E gets returned to its rightful owner after 46 years
- Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Asks For Divers Help (VIDEO)