Chevrolet says the special edition recognizes the strong bonds between Texans and their trucks, combining features that add real value for Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks.”
Cool fact to know is that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas, which makes it a very important state for any truck manufacturer.
The Texas Edition is available either on the midlevel Silverado LT or on the more upscale LTZ.
The LT version with Texas edition gets 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
The LT model is powered by a 285 hp EcoTec3 V6, while the LTZ uses a 355 hp V8.
- 8,000 Horsepower In Action! Drag Boat Race Is Way Cooler Than The Quarter Mile Race Between Cars
- This Is The Real Sharknado! More Than 100 Sharks Attack A School Of Bluefish Right On The Beach
- Time To Visit Norway! Beautiful Time-Lapse Shows Everything From Deep Fjords To Northern Lights
- Get Creative In The Kitchen! This Is How You Make Beatles Pancakes!
- This Death Defying Bike Ride Through The Isle of Skye In Scotland Is Just EPIC!
- This Is Not A Photoshop! A Full 360 Degree Circle Rainbow Over Australia
- This Awesome Time-Lapse Video Shows How To Counterfit A Giant One Dollar Bill With Just A Pencil