Chevrolet says the special edition recognizes the strong bonds between Texans and their trucks, combining features that add real value for Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks.”
Cool fact to know is that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas, which makes it a very important state for any truck manufacturer.
The Texas Edition is available either on the midlevel Silverado LT or on the more upscale LTZ.
The LT version with Texas edition gets 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
The LT model is powered by a 285 hp EcoTec3 V6, while the LTZ uses a 355 hp V8.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower