Chevrolet says the special edition recognizes the strong bonds between Texans and their trucks, combining features that add real value for Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks.”
Cool fact to know is that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas, which makes it a very important state for any truck manufacturer.
The Texas Edition is available either on the midlevel Silverado LT or on the more upscale LTZ.
The LT version with Texas edition gets 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
The LT model is powered by a 285 hp EcoTec3 V6, while the LTZ uses a 355 hp V8.
- Citroen C-XR concept debuts in Beijing – looks production ready
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show