Chevrolet says the special edition recognizes the strong bonds between Texans and their trucks, combining features that add real value for Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks.”
Cool fact to know is that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas, which makes it a very important state for any truck manufacturer.
The Texas Edition is available either on the midlevel Silverado LT or on the more upscale LTZ.
The LT version with Texas edition gets 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
The LT model is powered by a 285 hp EcoTec3 V6, while the LTZ uses a 355 hp V8.
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames