Chevrolet says the special edition recognizes the strong bonds between Texans and their trucks, combining features that add real value for Silverado customers with unique badging that honors the connection between Texans and their trucks.”
Cool fact to know is that one out of every six full-size pickups are sold in Texas, which makes it a very important state for any truck manufacturer.
The Texas Edition is available either on the midlevel Silverado LT or on the more upscale LTZ.
The LT version with Texas edition gets 20-inch polished aluminum wheels, a trailering package, locking rear differential, body-color outside mirror caps and door handles, and Texas Edition badges. For LTZ models, the 20-inch wheels, door handles and mirror caps are chrome and a Bose premium audio system is added.
The LT model is powered by a 285 hp EcoTec3 V6, while the LTZ uses a 355 hp V8.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams