For 2014, the Cadillac XTS gets a Twin-Turbo V6 with 410 hp, Automatic Parking Assist on FWD models and Electric power steering on FWD models.
Additional new and revised features include:
- An available rear-seat entertainment system with twin DVD screens that fold out of the backs of the front seats
- Available front passenger seat memory feature
- Revised rear-seat armrest with wood trim, radio controls and sunshade control (if equipped)
- Opaque sunroof sunshade.
XTS is offered in a well-equipped standard model and three optional collections: Luxury, Premium and Platinum.
Cadillac XTS is the only luxury sedan with standard Magnetic Ride Control – the world’s fastest-reacting suspension – while the advanced all-wheel-drive system uses Haldex technology with an electronic limited-slip differential to transfer power front-to-back, and side-to-side, along the rear axle.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar