For 2014, the Cadillac XTS gets a Twin-Turbo V6 with 410 hp, Automatic Parking Assist on FWD models and Electric power steering on FWD models.
Additional new and revised features include:
- An available rear-seat entertainment system with twin DVD screens that fold out of the backs of the front seats
- Available front passenger seat memory feature
- Revised rear-seat armrest with wood trim, radio controls and sunshade control (if equipped)
- Opaque sunroof sunshade.
XTS is offered in a well-equipped standard model and three optional collections: Luxury, Premium and Platinum.
Cadillac XTS is the only luxury sedan with standard Magnetic Ride Control – the world’s fastest-reacting suspension – while the advanced all-wheel-drive system uses Haldex technology with an electronic limited-slip differential to transfer power front-to-back, and side-to-side, along the rear axle.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron