For 2014, the Cadillac XTS gets a Twin-Turbo V6 with 410 hp, Automatic Parking Assist on FWD models and Electric power steering on FWD models.
Additional new and revised features include:
- An available rear-seat entertainment system with twin DVD screens that fold out of the backs of the front seats
- Available front passenger seat memory feature
- Revised rear-seat armrest with wood trim, radio controls and sunshade control (if equipped)
- Opaque sunroof sunshade.
XTS is offered in a well-equipped standard model and three optional collections: Luxury, Premium and Platinum.
Cadillac XTS is the only luxury sedan with standard Magnetic Ride Control – the world’s fastest-reacting suspension – while the advanced all-wheel-drive system uses Haldex technology with an electronic limited-slip differential to transfer power front-to-back, and side-to-side, along the rear axle.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster