For 2014, the Cadillac XTS gets a Twin-Turbo V6 with 410 hp, Automatic Parking Assist on FWD models and Electric power steering on FWD models.
Additional new and revised features include:
- An available rear-seat entertainment system with twin DVD screens that fold out of the backs of the front seats
- Available front passenger seat memory feature
- Revised rear-seat armrest with wood trim, radio controls and sunshade control (if equipped)
- Opaque sunroof sunshade.
XTS is offered in a well-equipped standard model and three optional collections: Luxury, Premium and Platinum.
Cadillac XTS is the only luxury sedan with standard Magnetic Ride Control – the world’s fastest-reacting suspension – while the advanced all-wheel-drive system uses Haldex technology with an electronic limited-slip differential to transfer power front-to-back, and side-to-side, along the rear axle.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016