The new RLX is described as the most powerful, spacious and technologically advanced Acura sedan ever. Some of the notable things you can see include a prominent grille, distinctive “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, acoustic glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
The interior comes with leather seats, metallic accents, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, 10-speaker ELS audio system with HD radio, XM radio, USB connectivity and two large LCD displays: an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch “On-Demand Multi-Use Display”.
The new RLX will be available from launch with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the model is expected to have a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The RLX comes also with an optional Precision All-Wheel Steer system that independently and continuously controls the left and right rear-wheel steering angles.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster