The new RLX is described as the most powerful, spacious and technologically advanced Acura sedan ever. Some of the notable things you can see include a prominent grille, distinctive “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, acoustic glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
The interior comes with leather seats, metallic accents, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, 10-speaker ELS audio system with HD radio, XM radio, USB connectivity and two large LCD displays: an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch “On-Demand Multi-Use Display”.
The new RLX will be available from launch with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the model is expected to have a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The RLX comes also with an optional Precision All-Wheel Steer system that independently and continuously controls the left and right rear-wheel steering angles.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Volante revealed – ultimate british open top GT
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback