The new RLX is described as the most powerful, spacious and technologically advanced Acura sedan ever. Some of the notable things you can see include a prominent grille, distinctive “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, acoustic glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
The interior comes with leather seats, metallic accents, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, 10-speaker ELS audio system with HD radio, XM radio, USB connectivity and two large LCD displays: an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch “On-Demand Multi-Use Display”.
The new RLX will be available from launch with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the model is expected to have a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The RLX comes also with an optional Precision All-Wheel Steer system that independently and continuously controls the left and right rear-wheel steering angles.
- BMW X4 Sports Activity Coupe revealed – public debut next month in New York
- This is the new Honda Civic Type R Concept – production model to follow in 2015
- Mazda Hazumi concept previews next-generation subcompact – the new Mazda2
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range