The new RLX is described as the most powerful, spacious and technologically advanced Acura sedan ever. Some of the notable things you can see include a prominent grille, distinctive “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, acoustic glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
The interior comes with leather seats, metallic accents, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, 10-speaker ELS audio system with HD radio, XM radio, USB connectivity and two large LCD displays: an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch “On-Demand Multi-Use Display”.
The new RLX will be available from launch with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the model is expected to have a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The RLX comes also with an optional Precision All-Wheel Steer system that independently and continuously controls the left and right rear-wheel steering angles.
- New BMW M3 sedan and M4 Coupe revealed with twin-turbo power
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera