The new RLX is described as the most powerful, spacious and technologically advanced Acura sedan ever. Some of the notable things you can see include a prominent grille, distinctive “Jewel-Eye” LED headlights, 18-inch aluminum wheels, acoustic glass, rain-sensing windshield wipers and side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
The interior comes with leather seats, metallic accents, a sunroof, tri-zone automatic climate control, 10-speaker ELS audio system with HD radio, XM radio, USB connectivity and two large LCD displays: an 8-inch Navigation screen and a 7-inch “On-Demand Multi-Use Display”.
The new RLX will be available from launch with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 310 hp and 272 lb-ft of torque. Mated to a six-speed automatic transmission, the model is expected to have a best-in-class fuel economy rating of 20 mpg city, 31 mpg highway and 24 mpg combined.
The RLX comes also with an optional Precision All-Wheel Steer system that independently and continuously controls the left and right rear-wheel steering angles.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron