Chevrolet has unveiled the 2013 NASCAR Chevrolet SS race car. Powered by the legendary small block V8 engine, the rear-wheel drive performance sedan will begin its racing season with the 2013 SpeedWeeks in Daytona, Florida.
The Chevrolet SS replaces Impala, which scored 151 wins from 1959-64 and 2007-12.
The new NASCAR race car closely resembles the all-new rear wheel drive V8 Chevrolet SS performance sedan that will debut early next year.
The Chevrolet SS will be a derivative of the global rear-wheel-drive architecture that spawns performance vehicles like Chevrolet Camaro and Holden’s upcoming VF Commodore. The limited production version of the Chevrolet SS will be a 2014 model and will arrive in dealer showrooms in late 2013. It is the first time in 17 years that Chevrolet will offer a rear-wheel-drive sedan for sale in the United States.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams