The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- Caring for your classic car
- Toyota GT86 CS-R3 rally car ready for the dirt and tarmac
- Range Rover Sport SVR laps the legendary Nordschleife circuit in Germany in 8 minutes 14 seconds
- Land Rover reveals third row seating for new Discovery Sport
- McLaren teases track-only P1 GTR with a massive rear wing and two exhaust pipes
- ATS Leggera revealed – a new two-seat roadster from Italy
- Aston Martin confirms bespoke super saloon: return of the Lagonda nameplate