The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster