The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar