The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!