The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower