The new 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition pays tribute to United States military members past and present. Available in red, white or blue with exclusive military-inspired features, this limited edition Patriot model is priced from $21,445 and available now at Jeep dealership in the United States.
Jeep will donate $250 from each 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition it sells to charities that benefit U.S. Military members.
The limited edition Jeep Patriot Freedom model is based on the 2013 Patriot Latitude and is available in two- or four-wheel drive configurations. The 2013 Jeep Patriot Freedom Edition boasts many exclusive attributes not found on standard Patriot models, including a military-inspired star on the hood, as well as on the rear quarter panel, exclusive 17-inch high-gloss Mineral Gray painted aluminum wheels with bright lug nuts, a bright lower front fascia and an “Oscar Mike” badge on the lower front door round out the unique exterior features.
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show