Infiniti has released a new crossover called JX, that seats seven people and slots somewhere between the FX and full size QX SUV. The JX features three rows of seats and is powered by a 3.5 liter V6 with 265 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque.
The engine is mated to a sport-tuned CVT transmission. Two variants will be offered: the JX35 FWD and HX35 AWD. Both in five trim levels. In standard the JX rides on 18 inch alloys, as an option you can also go with five-spoke 20-inch wheels.
Sales are scheduled to start next spring in U.S.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp