Honda has unveiled the 2013 Crosstour Concept at New York Auto Show. According to Honda, the Crosstour will feature more capable-looking styling, more efficient V-6 drivetrain along with host of new safety and visibility features.
The production version is set to go on sale this fall with both four-cylinder and V6 versions.
“Fueled by a combination of versatility, luxury, and efficiency, owners have demonstrated remarkable devotion to the Honda Crosstour,” said John Mendel, executive vice president of sales for American Honda. “The 2013 Crosstour Concept shows how Honda will strengthen the styling and add even more content to one of the most efficient offerings in the class.”
Even though Honda says, the Crosstour Concept features a more capable, SUV-like styling direction… is more aggressive and has an athletic front end it still looks too similar to the original Crosstour. We’ll see soon how customers like this new sporty crossover.
- Watch “perfect dudes” perform wild tricks with Fiat 500C Abarths
- British Grand Prix Preview
- All-new BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed, replaces the 3 Series Coupe
- Audi A4 Avant with 380 horsepower by ABT Sportsline
- 30 millionth Volkswagen Golf drives off the assembly line in Wolfsburg
- PICTURES: Porsche Cayenne S Diesel shows its off-road capabilities
- New Porsche LMP1 prototype revealed ahead of 2014 season
- Rolls-Royce Wraith coupe in motion on British country roads (video)
- SEAT Leon Verde plug-in electric prototype unveiled – based on Leon hatchback
- Lamborghini Sesto Elemento caught on the track at a special event in Nevada (video)