The 2013 Accord features new bold grille, strong side character – in overall the design is much bolder than on the outgoing model.
It is already ninth-generation Accord, featuring also interior packaging, that allows for increased passenger and cargo space in both the sedan and the coupe, while the overall exterior lengths are noticeably shortened, contributing to a sportier driving character and easier parking.
“This car is the most sculpted and the most dynamic Accord yet,” said Vicki Poponi, assistant vice president of product planning for American Honda. “Following Honda’s long-held philosophy of ‘man maximum, machine minimum,’ the beautiful exterior evolved from a focus on interior space and the needs of the people inside it.”
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp