Yes we are still in 2011, but that hasn’t stopped Ford revealing the 2013 model year Taurus SHOW. The 2013 Taurust SHO keeps the current 3.5 liter EcoBoost V6 that produces 365 horsepower and 350 lb-ft of torque.
Despited keeping the same horsepower level, there are still some nice improvements, like styling upgrades on the front and rear. There is a unique mes grille up front, new rear spoiler out back, and chrome-tipped dual exhaust pipes.
New optional 20-inch dark wheels are also part of the SHO package, matching the black finish found on the mirrors and body trim.
The 2013 Taurus SHO features a new 3.16:1 final drive ratio, which means initial acceleration is enhanced. There is also a revised suspension, new dampers and springs.
- Range Rover Evoque gets a wide bodykit from Prior Design
- BMW Gran Lusso Coupe concept revealed – the ultimate luxury coupe
- McLaren 50 12C & 12C Spider announced to celebrate 50 years of McLaren
- Ford will close all their manufacturing plants in Australia by 2016
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France