Ford has released the first pictures of the all-new 2013 Mondeo. The new Mondeo looks virtually identical to the new Fusion, and is distinguished by a different rear fascia and restyled headlights with LED turn signals.
New Fusion and Mondeo are both developed under the “One Ford” strategy. There are no official details on powertrains, but most like the new Mondeo will be offered with a 179 hp 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine, 237 hp 2.0-liter EcoBoost and different diesels.
- Mansory Stallone tuning package for Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Lotus Exige S Roadster with 345 hp now available to order – EU prices start from 55,378 EUR plus local taxes
- Chevrolet Spark EV priced from $27,495 – lease from $199 per month
- Hennessey VelociRaptor SUV based on Ford F-150 Raport revealed – priced from $149,500
- Limited Edition Megane Renaultsport Red Bull Racing RB8 revealed
- Nissan GT-R Gentleman Edition announced in France
- 2014 BMW M5 and M6 line-up launched gets an optional Competition Package with extra 15 hp
- Aston Martin centenary celebrations continue – CC100 Speedster Concept debuts at the ADAC Zurich 24 Hours race
- New redesigned Subaru Forester first to ace new crash test (video)
- Audi R8 V10 by ABT Sportsline packs 600 hp