The limited-edition 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar is the fourth special-edition Mopar-badged vehicle created since the company partnered with Fiat S.p.A in 2009. The car will be shown this week at the Chicago Auto Show.
The limited-edition Mopar ’13 Dart will be built and customized with Mopar performance parts and accessories. Just 500 units will be built.
Power comes from a 1.4- liter MultiAir intercooled turbo engine with a manual transmission. Exterior features gloss-black finish with a pair of car-length Mopar Blue stripes, gloss black 18-inch wheels as well as Mopar’s ground-effects kit, which includes a front-chin spoiler, one-piece deck-lid spoiler, as well as a unique and aggressively styled rear diffuser.
For enhanced handling, upgrades include a performance steering-gear calibration, a 7 millimeter- lowered suspension, low-profile 40 aspect performance tires (225/40R18), a premium brake kit with slotted rotors.
The interior features a serialized plate and to keep the emphasis on the driver, the driver seat is Mopar Blue while all other seats are black with blue accent stitching.
The special-edition Mopar ’13 includes industry-first wireless charging for smartphones, a blue-stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel with an identically garnished shifter knob, a bright sport-pedal kit, premium Mopar carpet floor mats, door-sill guards and an 8.4-inch navigation screen.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar