The limited-edition 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar is the fourth special-edition Mopar-badged vehicle created since the company partnered with Fiat S.p.A in 2009. The car will be shown this week at the Chicago Auto Show.
The limited-edition Mopar ’13 Dart will be built and customized with Mopar performance parts and accessories. Just 500 units will be built.
Power comes from a 1.4- liter MultiAir intercooled turbo engine with a manual transmission. Exterior features gloss-black finish with a pair of car-length Mopar Blue stripes, gloss black 18-inch wheels as well as Mopar’s ground-effects kit, which includes a front-chin spoiler, one-piece deck-lid spoiler, as well as a unique and aggressively styled rear diffuser.
For enhanced handling, upgrades include a performance steering-gear calibration, a 7 millimeter- lowered suspension, low-profile 40 aspect performance tires (225/40R18), a premium brake kit with slotted rotors.
The interior features a serialized plate and to keep the emphasis on the driver, the driver seat is Mopar Blue while all other seats are black with blue accent stitching.
The special-edition Mopar ’13 includes industry-first wireless charging for smartphones, a blue-stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel with an identically garnished shifter knob, a bright sport-pedal kit, premium Mopar carpet floor mats, door-sill guards and an 8.4-inch navigation screen.
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450