The limited-edition 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar is the fourth special-edition Mopar-badged vehicle created since the company partnered with Fiat S.p.A in 2009. The car will be shown this week at the Chicago Auto Show.
The limited-edition Mopar ’13 Dart will be built and customized with Mopar performance parts and accessories. Just 500 units will be built.
Power comes from a 1.4- liter MultiAir intercooled turbo engine with a manual transmission. Exterior features gloss-black finish with a pair of car-length Mopar Blue stripes, gloss black 18-inch wheels as well as Mopar’s ground-effects kit, which includes a front-chin spoiler, one-piece deck-lid spoiler, as well as a unique and aggressively styled rear diffuser.
For enhanced handling, upgrades include a performance steering-gear calibration, a 7 millimeter- lowered suspension, low-profile 40 aspect performance tires (225/40R18), a premium brake kit with slotted rotors.
The interior features a serialized plate and to keep the emphasis on the driver, the driver seat is Mopar Blue while all other seats are black with blue accent stitching.
The special-edition Mopar ’13 includes industry-first wireless charging for smartphones, a blue-stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel with an identically garnished shifter knob, a bright sport-pedal kit, premium Mopar carpet floor mats, door-sill guards and an 8.4-inch navigation screen.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron