The Dart GT is powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, which produces 184 horsepower and 174 lb.-ft. of torque.
The sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks delivers ride and handling attributes designed to cater to driving enthusiasts.
Exterior highlights include standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, GT badge, unique front fascia with black accents and Hyper Black grille, black projector headlamp bezels, body-color door handles, class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust with bright exhaust tips and exclusive racetrack LED taillamps.
Interior boasts premium Nappa perforated leather seats in Black with Ruby Red stitching or two-tone Black/Ruby Red, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start (with automatic transmission) and universal garage door opener and GT badge.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart GT is priced from $20,995.
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne facelift revealed with a sharper design and new engines
- Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations builds F-TYPE Concept to Support Team Sky in Tour de France
- All-new Volvo XC90 comes with an impressive list of safety features
- Chevrolet unveils a new SS Pace Car, will be driven by actor Chris Pratt at Brickyard
- Mazda unveils the all-new Mazda2 / Demio in Japan
- Audi A7 Sportback 3.0 TDI competition celebrates 25 years of Audi TDI technology
- Aston Martin unveils a new V12 Vantage S Roadster as company’s fastest roadster