The Dart GT is powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, which produces 184 horsepower and 174 lb.-ft. of torque.
The sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks delivers ride and handling attributes designed to cater to driving enthusiasts.
Exterior highlights include standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, GT badge, unique front fascia with black accents and Hyper Black grille, black projector headlamp bezels, body-color door handles, class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust with bright exhaust tips and exclusive racetrack LED taillamps.
Interior boasts premium Nappa perforated leather seats in Black with Ruby Red stitching or two-tone Black/Ruby Red, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start (with automatic transmission) and universal garage door opener and GT badge.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart GT is priced from $20,995.
- Maserati Alfieri concept celebrates brand’s centenary at the Geneva Motor Show
- New Vauxhall Adam S revealed with 148bhp
- This is the new third-generation Audi TT with up to 310 horsepower in the TTS model
- Alfa Romeo 4C Spider “avant-prémiere” previews production model, scheduled to enter production in 2015 (VIDEO)
- Rembrandt Bugatti Legend based on the Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Vitesse revealed, priced from 2.18 million euro
- Apple unveils CarPlay at the Geneva Motor Show – an all-new way to control your iPhone through your car (VIDEO)
- Geneva 2014: Volkswagen T-ROC concept previews a new SUV range
- Peugeot 308 is the European Car of the Year 2014
- Bugatti Veyron Vivere by Mansory debuts at the Geneva Motor Show
- Koenigsegg Agera One:1 revealed – world’s first Megacar