The Dart GT is powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, which produces 184 horsepower and 174 lb.-ft. of torque.
The sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks delivers ride and handling attributes designed to cater to driving enthusiasts.
Exterior highlights include standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, GT badge, unique front fascia with black accents and Hyper Black grille, black projector headlamp bezels, body-color door handles, class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust with bright exhaust tips and exclusive racetrack LED taillamps.
Interior boasts premium Nappa perforated leather seats in Black with Ruby Red stitching or two-tone Black/Ruby Red, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start (with automatic transmission) and universal garage door opener and GT badge.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart GT is priced from $20,995.
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower
- Bugatti unveils the final Legend “Ettore Bugatti” Veyron