The Dart GT is powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, which produces 184 horsepower and 174 lb.-ft. of torque.
The sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks delivers ride and handling attributes designed to cater to driving enthusiasts.
Exterior highlights include standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, GT badge, unique front fascia with black accents and Hyper Black grille, black projector headlamp bezels, body-color door handles, class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust with bright exhaust tips and exclusive racetrack LED taillamps.
Interior boasts premium Nappa perforated leather seats in Black with Ruby Red stitching or two-tone Black/Ruby Red, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start (with automatic transmission) and universal garage door opener and GT badge.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart GT is priced from $20,995.
- 2014 Hyundai i20 WRC revealed, team named as Hyundai Shell World Rally Team
- Bye bye Holden! General Motors to cease manufacturing in Australia by 2017
- Hear the new 2015 Ford Mustang GT Rev its V8 at Cars & Coffee (VIDEO)
- Porsche announces Cayenne Platinum Edition – priced from $63,300
- McLaren P1 laps the extreme Nürburgring in less than seven minutes (VIDEO)
- 400th Bugatti Veyron sold – just 50 models of the super sports car are still available
- Video: Crazy cyclist rides (BACKWARD) downhill on a wet mountain road in Norway at 50 mph
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016