The Dart GT is powered by the 2.4-liter Tigershark MultiAir2 four-cylinder engine, which produces 184 horsepower and 174 lb.-ft. of torque.
The sport suspension with frequency-sensing damping shocks delivers ride and handling attributes designed to cater to driving enthusiasts.
Exterior highlights include standard 18-inch aluminum wheels, GT badge, unique front fascia with black accents and Hyper Black grille, black projector headlamp bezels, body-color door handles, class-exclusive integrated dual exhaust with bright exhaust tips and exclusive racetrack LED taillamps.
Interior boasts premium Nappa perforated leather seats in Black with Ruby Red stitching or two-tone Black/Ruby Red, heated steering wheel, heated front seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control, remote start (with automatic transmission) and universal garage door opener and GT badge.
The all-new 2013 Dodge Dart GT is priced from $20,995.
- Luxurious Cadillac Escalade Concept One by Lexani has an incredibly cool interior
- Hilarious Slow Motion Video Captures People’s Faces As They Get Hit With A 300,000-Volt Taser
- Peugeot Quartz crossover concept with a 500bhp HYbrid drivetrain revealed ahead of Paris debut
- This Is Little Hardcore! Watch 19 Daredevils Unicycle The Mountains Of Moab
- All-new Volvo XC90 R-Design revealed with sportier look
- This Is Just Insane! Watch Daredevil Holding a Glider’s Tail While Flying On Another Glider
- Watch Two Kayakers Go Down On A Drainage Ditch In Lions Bay At Speeds Up to 45MPH