Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month. Ahead of the public debut, Chrysler has launched a new 60-second commercial titled “Who We Are,” showcasing the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition and featuring the legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy, taking you through his journey from humble beginnings in Detroit to the bright lights of New York’s Times Square and home of the new Broadway show “Motown: The Musical.”
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown will arrive at dealers in spring of 2013 and has a starting price of $32,995.
The special edition will be available exclusively in four colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Deep Cherry Red or Jazz Blue. Other highlights include bright chrome trim, special badging and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Interior reveals Pearl White Nappa leather seats that have perforated inserts, black piping and debossed “Motown” logos.
Under the bonnet is a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 292 hp connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Volkswagen New Midsize Coupe Concept revealed
- All-new Ford Escort revealed – designed specifically to meet the needs of consumers in China
- Audi TT offroad concept show car revealed
- Volkswagen Golf R 400 concept is one wild hatchback with as much power as Porsche 911 Carrera S!
- Mercedes Concept Coupe SUV previews BMW X6 alternative
- BMW Vision Future Luxury concept debuts at the Beijing Motor Show
- Audi A3 declared 2014 World Car of the Year