Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month. Ahead of the public debut, Chrysler has launched a new 60-second commercial titled “Who We Are,” showcasing the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition and featuring the legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy, taking you through his journey from humble beginnings in Detroit to the bright lights of New York’s Times Square and home of the new Broadway show “Motown: The Musical.”
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown will arrive at dealers in spring of 2013 and has a starting price of $32,995.
The special edition will be available exclusively in four colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Deep Cherry Red or Jazz Blue. Other highlights include bright chrome trim, special badging and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Interior reveals Pearl White Nappa leather seats that have perforated inserts, black piping and debossed “Motown” logos.
Under the bonnet is a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 292 hp connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- This is the new 2015 Ford Mustang with EcoBoost power, independent rear suspension and sleeker design
- Epic video: Ferrari F50 drifting in slow motion – filmed with high speed camera
- Audi Q1 compact SUV confirmed – will be produced from 2016
- Lamborghini Veneno Roadster makes an exclusive debut on Italian aircraft carrier in Abu Dhabi
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition Convertible announced, priced from $77,450
- Rest in Peace! Fast and Furious actor Paul Walker dies in a car accident
- Lamborghini Veneno in motion – hear the V12 scream on the track!
- Video: Mercedes SLS AMG with two turbos on the dyno shows big exhaust flames
- Lamborghini Cabrera rendered – this is how the Gallardo successor could look like
- Video: Amazing private supercar collection includes five Veyrons, F40, One-77 and…