Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month. Ahead of the public debut, Chrysler has launched a new 60-second commercial titled “Who We Are,” showcasing the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition and featuring the legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy, taking you through his journey from humble beginnings in Detroit to the bright lights of New York’s Times Square and home of the new Broadway show “Motown: The Musical.”
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown will arrive at dealers in spring of 2013 and has a starting price of $32,995.
The special edition will be available exclusively in four colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Deep Cherry Red or Jazz Blue. Other highlights include bright chrome trim, special badging and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Interior reveals Pearl White Nappa leather seats that have perforated inserts, black piping and debossed “Motown” logos.
Under the bonnet is a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 292 hp connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- 2015 Dodge Charger facelift revealed with a full-body makeover
- SRT Viper GTS Anodized Carbon Time Attack debuts at the New York Auto Show
- First interior images for the new Mercedes-AMG GT supercar revealed
- Audi RS 7 dynamic edition to debut at the New York Auto Show
- First 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 auctioned for $1 Million
- Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept revealed, debuts this wee at the New York Auto Show
- Volkswagen Golf TSI Sportwagen concept to debut at the New York Auto Show