Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month. Ahead of the public debut, Chrysler has launched a new 60-second commercial titled “Who We Are,” showcasing the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition and featuring the legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy, taking you through his journey from humble beginnings in Detroit to the bright lights of New York’s Times Square and home of the new Broadway show “Motown: The Musical.”
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown will arrive at dealers in spring of 2013 and has a starting price of $32,995.
The special edition will be available exclusively in four colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Deep Cherry Red or Jazz Blue. Other highlights include bright chrome trim, special badging and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Interior reveals Pearl White Nappa leather seats that have perforated inserts, black piping and debossed “Motown” logos.
Under the bonnet is a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 292 hp connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Choosing the right tools for your garage and home
- 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO with a chassis no. 3851GT auctioned for $38 million
- Washed, Waxed and Ready to Go – But Who’s Buying?
- 2015 Cadillac Escalade Platinum revealed, entire line-up gets 8-speed transmission, surround view camera and 4G LTE connectivity
- How to Fix a Transmission Leak
- Kia reveals first official photos of third generation Sorento
- 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR is here with 550 horsepower