Chrysler 300 Motown Edition will be revealed in Detroit at the 2013 North American International Auto Show next month. Ahead of the public debut, Chrysler has launched a new 60-second commercial titled “Who We Are,” showcasing the new 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown Edition and featuring the legendary Motown founder and Detroit native Berry Gordy, taking you through his journey from humble beginnings in Detroit to the bright lights of New York’s Times Square and home of the new Broadway show “Motown: The Musical.”
The 2013 Chrysler 300 Motown will arrive at dealers in spring of 2013 and has a starting price of $32,995.
The special edition will be available exclusively in four colors – Bright White, Gloss Black, Deep Cherry Red or Jazz Blue. Other highlights include bright chrome trim, special badging and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.
Interior reveals Pearl White Nappa leather seats that have perforated inserts, black piping and debossed “Motown” logos.
Under the bonnet is a 3.6-liter V6 engine with 292 hp connected to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
- Bedtime Horror Story in 60 Seconds! This One-Minute Short Film Is Spooky Scary
- This Is Scary! Professional Stuntman Rides a Motorcycle Over a Bridge’s Arch Beam
- Stunning Long Exposure Photo Of the Lunar Eclipse Rising Over China Looks Like a Falling Star
- Ironic How Beautiful War Machines Can Be! This Is One Of The Coolest Fighter Jet Compilations
- Amazing Time-Lapse Video Shows Rome, Pisa & Vatican City In 4K Ultra HD
- This Slow Motion Video In 4K HD Is Mind Blowingly Awesome From Breakdancing To Motorcycling
- This Viral Photo Of A Great White Shark With Open Jaws Is Here To Haunt Your Dreams